Miyerkules, Disyembre 5, 2012

How to change anything in your life?









N euro Associative Conditioning is proven to be the effective way to change our behavior. Therapist may heal or cure psychosomatic - stress  worried, anxious - patient that had been treated for almost a year but using N euro Associative Conditioning it will only take a short period of time. Below is the powerful steps to overcome trouble and conditioned your mind to success. 

Step 1. Ask yourself " what do you want and what's preventing you to have it now?" Asking this type of question will trigger your neural pathway. The first step to creating any change is deciding what you do want so that you have something to move toward. Invariably, what's preventing us from making the change is that we link more pain to making a change than to staying where we are. 

Step 2. Get Leverage: Associate massive pain to not changing now and massive pleasure to the experience of changing now!. Change is usually not a question of capability; it's almost always a question of motivation. The greatest leverage you can create for yourself is the pain that comes from inside, not outside. Knowing that you have failed to live up to your own standards for your life is the ultimate pain. 

Step 3. Interrupt the limiting pattern. A simple way of breaking a pattern is by scrambling the sensations we link to our memories. The only reason we're upset is that we're representing things in a certain way in our minds. When someone yells on us it will became the image we carry all through out the day. Why not just take this record in your mind and scratch it so many times that you can't experience those feelings anymore? Maybe you can even make it funny. I doubt if you don't have funny experiences associated in your brain.

Step 4. Create a New, Empowering Alternative. The failure by most people to find an alternative way of getting out of pain and into the feeling of pleasure is the major reason most people's attempts at change are only temporary. I used to smoke a pack of Marlboro since I was 17 years old until I reach 27. However, I interrupt this limiting behavior by creating a new empowering alternative. Reading empowering books and listening to motivational speakers became my passion. Somehow the message given to me by those speakers affects deeply into my system. 

Step 5. Condition the new pattern until it became consistent. Can you identify the common denominator between serial killers, drug addicts and kleptomaniacs? There brain can't tell the difference between something they vividly imagine and something they actually do or experience. There thoughts and actions are autopilot. I hate reading books before but when I conditioned my emotions towards doing it I became voracious and receptive enough to the ideas shared by the author. My new pattern became consistent as of this writing as if I'm a sort of maniac or a killer. Every time I see some self help or personal development books, I cannot help but to satisfy my craving. 

Step 6. Test it! Testing requires you to go back from step 1 up to step 5. I like the statement " People know exactly what to do but they seldom do what they know" If you really wanted to change your behavior for better its the ACTION that counts. I often thought negative things about my future, my life, the people around me but when I acted upon the positive energy that is freely given by God, somehow something had change. :)

God bless us all! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento