Huwebes, Disyembre 6, 2012

Decision, Decision and Decision





Decision is a latin roots de, means from and caedere, which means "to cut". Making True decision means committing to achieving a result and then cutting yourself off from any other possibility.. Meaning our action should always FOCUS to the direction we want. A magnifying glass with the heat of the sun will not burn the paper if you kept trying to move the object itself- meaning your not cutting yourself of the possibility that the paper will not burn. But with consistent focus and concentration , the paper will burn like hell.

There are three decisions that control your destiny.
1. Decisions about what to focus - What are the things I need to focus to be more healthy? What are the things I need to focus to increase my mental capacity? What are the things I need to focus to progress my spiritual growth. Am I sociable enough? What are the things I need to embrace change and raise my standards? 

2. Decisions about what things mean to you - What will it cost me if I decided to become more sexy? What will be my greatest benefit if ever I will do this things. How am I doing for the past 5 years of my life? What are the means to contribute? Are the things that I'm doing right now gives me fulfillment or headache? Am i moving forward or still living in the past? 

3. Decisions about what to do to create results you desire - Am I going to get married just because of the pressure around me or take a vow because of my everlasting love to this person? How can I dump this negative habits inside of me. How can I change my negative belief system?

The key to unlock the mystery is to ask questions. Excellent question leads to excellent answer. Stupid questions lead to stupid answer. Finally, we have to remember this most important phrase about decision. It's our decisions, not our conditions, that determine our destiny. "You and I both know that there are people who were born with advantages yet you and I also know that we constantly meet, read, and hear about people who against all odds have exploded beyond limitations of their condition by making new decisions about what to do with their lives.

God Bless us all! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento